It has been my honor to be recommended for this award by four fine bloggers I admire very much. I would like to thank them and highly encourage you to check out their excellent sites. I always look forward to their excellent posts and am sure you will as well.
robin dawn hudechek
11 facts about myself
1. I am second in a family of five children.
2. I was not always a well-behaved child.
3. My great Grandfather was a Texas Ranger.
4. I sleep walk.
5. I love folk music.
6. I have no musical talent, whatsoever..
7. I can’t whistle.
8. I have an extra bone in my foot.
9. I love Peter, Paul, and, Mary.
10. I love gardening.
11. I am the best cook I know.
I am going to answer a number of their questions:
1, What inspired you to start blogging? I needed the discipline of writing daily, so decided to commit to a daily blog. I can’t wait to write now, often waking up during the night. (Darly, Darly)
2 What is the first thing you notice about someone? Whether or not they respond to a smile.
3. What is your favorite song? Wayfaring Stranger
4. If you could have dinner with three people right now, living or dead, who would it be? My mom, my grandma, and my husband. He never got to know Grandma.
5. What makes you happy? Cooking for my family..
6. What upsets you? Running out of butter or mushrooms.
7. What is your favorite possession? I have no idea. If the house caught on fire I’d grab my husband and my dog.
8. What is your favorite movie? Songcatcher
9. What would change your life for the better? If I never had to pick up after myself again. I don’t like housework, I just dislike messiness less.
10. What upsets me? Cruelty
11. Dancing or singing? Singing,definitely. I dance like a cow pulling her foot out of the mud.
12 .What is your earliest memory? When I was eighteen months old my grandma and I were going across her yard to see a road grader. I got sand burrs in my feet. She pulled the sand burrs out and pulled me the rest of the way on her shovel.
13. Who has been your greatest influence? My mother, as you can see from my numerous posts about her.
14. What is your favorite book? Grapes of Wrath
15. What is your most treasured possession? My family means the most to me of anything in the world.
Okay. Here are the rules:
1, Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer as many of the questions that they provide you as you can on your blog.
4. List 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you have nominated them.
I have nominated these excellent blogs. I always look forward to their posts.
New questions for my nominees:
1. What is the best holiday gift you ever received?
2. What is the worst holiday gift you ever received?
3. What is the first thing people notice about you?
4. Have you ever been caught naked in public?
5. What do you like best about yourself?
6. What one thing would you change about yourself?
7. What personality flaw about yourself do you actually admire?
8. Have you ever given anyone the “shirt off your back?”
9. Has anyone ever given you the “shirt off their back?”
10. What was the first book you ever read that wasn’t a picture book?
11. Did you embarrass yourself in public lately? I do hope so. It makes you a better person.