2. Cats look silly on a leash.
3. When you come home from work, your dog will be happy and lick your face.
Cats will still be mad at you for leaving in the first place.
4. Dogs will give you unconditional love until the day they die. Cats will
make you pay for every mistake you’ve ever made since the day you were born.
5. A dog knows and tries to comfort you when you’re sad. Cats don’t care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is.
6. Dogs will bring you your slippers. Cats drop a dead mouse in your slippers.
7. When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you.
Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won’t go at all.
8. Dogs will happily come when you call and be happy. Cats will have someone take a message and get back to you.
9. Dogs will play fetch with you all day long. The only thing cats will play
with all day long are small rodents or bugs, preferably ones that look like
they’re in pain.
10. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out.