What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?
If your papa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving,”
little Timothy wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
- The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. Benjamin Franklin
- The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving. H.U. Westermayer
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. Albert Einstein
- You can only govern men by serving them. The rule is without exception. Victor Kiam
- I don’t have a solution, but I certainly admire the problem. Ashleigh Brilliant
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. Benjaminn Franklin
- Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad. Norm Papernick