Debby Gies has been scouring the Internet for some funnies to share with you as my guest… D.G. Kaye Writer Blog and I have been delving into the archives for a quickie or two…..
Thanks again Debby you are doing a stand up job…...
Now for those Quickies…..
- One good turn gets most of the blankets.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians – the quick and the dead.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Never lick a gift horse in the mouth.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you
say, talk in your sleep.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error…..
- A flying saucer results when…
View original post 126 more words